Having a Windows Printer Error Code 61 pop up does happen.
"The printer queue is full. (code 61)"
Fortunately it is a known issue and there are some easy tips to helping you solve the Printer problem. Read our article on Windows Error Code 61 and take care of it today.
If you are trying to send a document to a local or networked printer and there are other jobs pending for the printer or in an error status because of a corruption or other problem, you will see error code 61 displayed.
What you can do when Printer code 61 occurs
To resolve Windows error code 61 you will need to either wait for the printer to finish the current processing that it is doing or remove the job that is in the queue. Here are the steps that you should take to resolve this printer error:
- Wait a few minutes to see if the printer prints anything. If there is a large job processing, this could take a few minutes.
- If the printer does not physically print anything, check the display on the printer for any error messages or light codes that are flashing.
- Refer to the printer documentation to see if the error can be resolved by changing printer settings.
- If the printer’s documented steps do not resolve the error, right click on the printer icon in your system tray.
- If there are any jobs set to print, see if there is an error message next to the jobs.
- Right click on the top job in the queue and click Remove or Delete.
- Wait for the job to clear out and see if the next print job begins printing.
- If the printer still won’t print, repeat the steps on the remaining jobs, one at a time.
- Try to print your document again.
- If the error message comes back, power the printer down and start it again to see if the document will print.
If the above steps do not resolve the error message, you may need to get a printer technician or network administrator to check hardware and network settings to get the problem resolved.
TipFor further information please read: How to fix Windows error #0x10010000